Founded in 1992, LCL supported repair facilities with obsolete and hard to find electronic components. Our visibility to OEM’s became noticeable when shortages were happening in 2001. We gained recognition from manufactures by locating components to support their deliveries.
- 2003: LCL becomes Preci-Dip’s 1st and only franchised distributor in the USA and Canada
- 2004: LCL becomes Ole Wolff’s 1st and only franchised distributor in the USA and Canada
- 2006: LCL becomes franchised distributor for SunLED
- 2009: LCL becomes franchised distributor for ECE (Excel Cell Electronics) (GoodSky)
- 2010: LCL expanded their workforce and qualifications to become Representatives of: Acro-Fab, E Craftsmen, Orient Display
- 2011: LCL becomes franchised distributor for Viking America, Mechatronics and GEM
- 2012: LCL receives Preci-Dip’s 2012 American No. 1 Distributor Award for Sales Achievement
- 2012: LCL becomes distributor for EDAC (Power Almighty)
- 2013: LCL becomes manufactures’ representative for EMS Technologies, Inc a contract manufacture and Circuit Engineering a printed circuit board manufacture
- 2014: LCL becomes franchised distributor for Cooltron and Major League Electronics
- 2014: LCL expands office location to Conway, SC.
Bringing Your Needs And Our Resources Together.